Rocky Mountain Twist

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Where did the time go?

Who would have thought that someone could forget about their own blog? Well, yes it happened, I forgot that Rocky Mountain Twist, has a blog and that I have not updated it in about 2 years. Over that past few months we have been working on a new marketing strategy with Buxton Co., our website is being revamped, we will be on pinterest, our FaceBook page will be updated AND we will have a blog. When we were asked if we had a blog, a lightbulb turned on in my head and I remembered, yes I was writing a blog, and yes I had great articles, and yes I can do it again. 

Quite a lot has happened over the past few years, we no longer sell at the Steamboat Springs Farmers Market, which I miss attending. I do not miss setting up and tearing down, I do miss the people, the smells and the best coffee and scones that I have ever had. Next on my list is to attend the market but as a consumer and not a vendor and revisit the ambiance of Steamboat Springs Farmers Market.

A few new products have been added to our projects, we now make taxidermy pedestals for wall mounts, life size, shoulder mounts... and pretty much any kind of animal that has been harvested. These pedestals have been very popular and our #1 seller for the past couple of years.

Another couple of projects we are working on is a redwood bench which will ship to London and redwood headboard that is shipping to Texas this weekend. I will post pictures and information real soon. 

I guess that about sums it up, I am excited to be back to writing and sharing the story behind the product. Don't forget to follow us!


No comments:

Post a Comment